Sunday, June 29, 2008

We're So Far Away

Things couldn't be more hectic. I'm stressed, overwhelmed, anxious, paranoid, excited, happy, sad, angry, lonely, content.. just so many feelings you never thought you could actually have at the same time. I feel like I'm ready to explode. I just want so much for this to be real. I want all this bad cleansed out of my system. I want everything to feel the way its suppose to. I'm keeping who I need and care about most with me. I don't think anyone else will really think they're missing out if they're not on board.

It's hit my like a ton of bricks. It's like that strike of lightening in the pitch black sky. That one second when absolutely everything is there. I know, now, that what I'm doing is right.

Like a best friend, I'll be there... that you can count on.


"Remembering, everything, about my world and when you came.
Wondering, the change you’d bring, means nothing else would be the same.
Did you know, what you were doing, did you know.
Did you know how you would move me well,
I don’t really think so"

No comments: