Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Navigate me

So I'm incredibly obsessed with the new Cute Is What We Aim For album. It's just SO good. Navigate Me and Time are probably my two favorite songs off that album right now. Today was swell. I went out to lunch with Lacey which is always a pleasure followed by a stroll on the boardwalk with Meg and Stephe.

I've been so stressed out lately that it was really good to spend time with people like that. I'm waiting to like absolutely freak out. Anyone I talk to about this friend problem seems to say the same thing and NOT think I'm crazy. I was under the impression that best friends don't do this to eachother. I was under the assumption that friendship was some sort of bond that you don't break. I haven't talked much about it since it all happened, but I've thought about it constantly.

I could never put one of my best friends through something knowingly hurting them every step of the way. If they're hurting, so am I. I think that's whats so hard for me to understand right now. Holding the title of my best friend means you're there to help protect me or hurt with me. I'm definitely hurting and you're not. I'm really starting to think theres nothing I can do to fix this situation and I'm starting to feel like I'm tired of trying to fix it.

I'm stressed out with about 101 more things, but I just don't have the energy to continue it all.


On a positive note, Meg gets her apartment July 1st :) you know what that means!
sweet dreams.

No comments: