Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You

I hate parking tickets. Why? I got my first one in Hoboken the other night = terrible feeling. I've probably listened to i dont think i'll ever get over you seventy three times today; it's a guestamate. Taking care of every single pet in this house, cleaning, cooking, etc, makes me really hate the idea of being my mom, lol. I've got two thirties and a handle in my fridge right now and another thirty on the way. Can we say fucked up? Yeah, I really don't have a fucking clue as to what I'm doing.

I haven't had a good nights sleep in about three weeks. I wake up every morning with the strangest aches and I always wake up at 8:10. Creepiest shit of my life. I've started playing piano again, looking up sheet music through Google is fantastic. It's kind of fun to sing and play along. I've started reading a bunch of my mom's books too. I haven't found one I'm really into yet. Tomorrow I plan on spending the day alone until I have to go shoot some scene in this kids movie at CCM... ballin, really. I'm kind of losing faith in a lot of people.

For example witnessing what I witnessed tonight was kind of like a wake up call. People are crazy. I don't think I'll get past everything like that. HECTIC to say the leasttttt.


bahhhhh 3:30am wtffffff why am I awakeeee
yeah I thought I'd have something clever to say...



but I don't. night

No comments: