Saturday, July 12, 2008

Stay Beautiful

 I've come to accept that I don't know all the answers. I'm growing to accept that I can't always figure something out in a day. I can't figure out life in just one day. I've become speechless and awkward and for the first time I sort of understand why... that being that I don't actually have to understand yet. I think the only person I need to explain myself to right now is me, and once I do that, maybe I can fill in the important people on what I know.


Coming home tomorrow and I'm torn on that. If there's someone who I would absolutely give the world to they're here, but for someone who still needs to see the world, being me, I know I have to leave the way I came. I'll be missing what I've missed out on for four years, its like a glimpse of everything I knew I could have had and did nothing about. It's where I contemplate regret and fate because I just don't know where I'm suppose to be going just yet. Do I regret closing this door thousands of times over the past few years? Regrets only going to make this harder. But do I really have to accept that this is all it'll ever be? I can't quite accept that either.


I think if there's anything I'm learning it's that having all the answers isn't really all its cracked up to be. Sometimes having that wonder keeps that lasting fight inside of you that keeps you going and able to push through time like this. Miles apart just means you can't be seen everyday, but it sure as hell does not mean you're not thought of everyday.


I need to shower, I'm gross. :)

You're beautiful, every little piece love
And don't you know, you're really gonna be someone.
Ask anyone.
And when you find everything you've looked for
I hope your life leads you back to my door
Oh, but if it don't, stay beautiful.

No comments: