Thursday, September 11, 2008

Believe Me I'm Lying

So first, I must aknowledge today. It's been 7 long years since then and I can't go a day without saying I miss my hero. RIP 9.11.01



Alright... I had an awful day, lol. Such a deb today. This week just sort of sucked, really. First of all, I've lost all faith in having close male friends. Sara totally said it best- its rare. SO TRUE. Let's start with this one kid I was mad tight with over the summer... talked every night because I was always there to back him and say "hey, you're doing great I'm really proud of you".... yeah. one way street brah. I'll leave it up to you to interpret that kids true intentions-fuckbag.

Next we've got the best friend. The one of many years. "I'm going to make this right and if you don't believe me then idk." hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. The only way you've got an "in" on my life is by reading this- LAME- when there's so much more to my life then this blog and what I have to say here. You're suppose to hold my secrets, remember? I become a priority friend when you need me and dude I really can't believe I have to wait around for my best friend. My best fucking friend.

Lastly, to the biggest headache I've got right now. I know you're checking this to see what I've got to say and I won't dissapoint:

You're a joke. You're crazy. I did nothing to you but be your friend and listen to your crazy mind and try to help sort through your thoughts. I'd call you for the stupidest of things but that was the fun of it right? The second I let my guard you're there to take over and I can't believe I thought you'd want whats best for me - to grow up. Crazy. Then you blow everything out of the water, add fuel to the fire to make everything just plain ugly. I don't feel bad for you this time. You lost your composure and me.



On a good note, laceface and I went for icecream last night and we had a blast <3 I lovez her.

No comments: