Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Must Be Dreaming

I've been the happiest I've ever been in, well... we'll just say a long time. Tonight I went to Carly's to just hang out and be girls and do whatever.... I thought I'd check out someones facebook on her account... (yes facebook is the end of all) and much to my suprise.. he remembers me? HA!

a dear friend says "i almost wrote on courtney's wall... just fer laughs"
......................


and if that weren't enough
when looked into what that fuck said back...........
"Maybe I should post some letter on her wall about how I've been deep undercover/in a coma for the past 4 months and now ive made it out. Yeah, start posting things on my wall about how you're happy i finally made it out of my barbiturate induced coma. We'll trick her."


ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! seriously. HOW OLD ARE WE? And how do we think my name came back into the picture??


OH hmm.. "OH WAIT i'm in new jersey... Courtney is from new jersey... how is that girl" - creep facebook- fuck she's got a boyfriend?! lets make up some good reason as to why i've been gone for 4 months. CHECK YOURSELF, asshole.






Fuck yourself.

No comments: